Sunday, November 20, 2016

Geneajaunts - Canberra

We have been planning a trip to Canberra to visit a friend and do a spot of research. Although the records I want from the National Archives of Australia are unavailable until July 2017 I think it's still worth hopping in the car and taking a trip to our capital.

This was reinforced when I read a post from a Canberra artist, Maryann Musarred. There is so much to see and do for genealogists visiting Canberra. Do read Maryann's post here: http://the-riotact.com/family-history-who-do-you-really-think-you-are/188872.

There's plenty to keep me busy at The National Library of Australia
I've a list of resources to consult at The National Library of Australia so with Mr GeniAus I might be Canberra bound quite soon.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...