Saturday, March 7, 2015

The In-Depth Genealogy Girls

I note that Terri, Jennifer and Shannon describe their company In-Depth Genealogy as "a woman owned publishing company" but, at my advanced age, they look like girls to me.

I already knew them online but I met this trio of successful, intelligent and personable women at a casual pre-Rootstech lunch organised by Our Friend in Genealogy, DearMYRTLE  in Salt Lake City. Having chatted with them over lunch I knew that they would be excellent candidates for one of my video interviews at Rootstech, I am thrilled they accepted my invitation. I am so sorry that we were only allocated a short slot to chat with the girls as I had many more questions to ask.

Our interview (L-R) Terri, Jennifer, Shannon, Jill


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...