Thursday, March 26, 2015

Rego Roundup

Someone said to me this afternoon "I bet you were here when registration opened". Well I am keen but I didn't arrive at The National Convention Centre in Canberra until ten minutes after registration opened but I stayed for nearly tow hours!

What a buzz it was to meet so many old and new friends. I had my camera with me so I managed to take a few photos, thanks to my mates who got behind the lens to inclue me in a couple of snaps. I managed to give out about a dozen sets of blogger beads and added another geneablogger to my list.

Congratulations to the team on The Registration for providing such a painless and smooth rego process. There were smiles all round.

Paul Milner and Conference Convenor Kerrie

I'm registered

A warm welcome for David Holman 

Smiling Purple Patch people

My Rootstech buddies Pauleen, Sharn and Fran

Queensanders Judy and Kerin

Geneabloggerrs meet for the first time

I caught up with a cruise buddy

Jenny with Jan from New Zealand, Keynote presenter Colleen Fitzpatick and Lynn form NZ

Helen's plane got her here safe and sound.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...