Monday, February 3, 2014

Connect - Converse - Collaborate

I've been a little bit nervous.

I ordered some business cards, stickers and postcards from Vistaprint to take on the cruise a couple of weeks ago and they hadn't turned up by last Friday. My previous orders from this company have arrived early so as it was over two weeks since I ordered them I was in panic mode.

You see I am rather excited about Google Hangouts for Genealogy and I wanted to promote my GeniAus Hangouts on Air when I give a talk on the subject.

Just in the nick of time they arrived this afternoon. Phew!

I think the postcard (below) looks rather spiffy and I'm rather pleased with my 3Cs  (it took me a day or three to come up with them).

Connect - Converse - Collaborate 

Front
Back

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...